OPEN CALL SOUND INSTALLATION
for Local & International Sound Artist/ Music Composer
The festival organiser wishes to thank everyone for your submissions. The official results of the selection will be published on this webpage by end of July 2016.
Terms & Conditions
1) Open to all nationalities at age of 16 and above.
2) No application fee.
3) Works will be selected specifically resonate with the host
environment to create a unique aural experience (White
Box, Publika Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur).
4) Only one sound work submission for sound artist or
5) Attached the submission with downloadable files link of:
a) A stereo track (stereo headphone audio production) in
WAVE or AIFF audio file at 48kHz, 24 Bit with duration
b) Title of music with 120 words of music description and
biography (with a self-potrait photo).
6) Selected works will be exhibited only during SPECTRA
Malaysia Music Technology Festival from 22 until 23
October 2016) and credit will be given to the sound
artist or composers.
7) Travel and accommodation expenses for sound artists or
composers of selected works will not be provided by
8) Organiser reserves the right to remove the selected
works from the festival if the work distribute, exploit
and display any religion, racial, political, hatred and
vulgar text and images or create the appearance of
9) Deadline of application: 26 June 2016.